My Bibi's Baby Blog - My Child Growing Up - A Daddy's Blog

A father's blog on his child's development. Also, please visit http://MDayTrader.Blogspot.com - My blog as a budding options trader.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lil' Guy Keeps on Learnin'

Alright. The rate at which he continues to develop mentally keeps on gettin' higher and higher. From the things that he notices, I can tell he is also becoming more and more astute as the days go by. For example, from a distance, I'm talking like a good 75 yards or so, he can identify a stop sign. He also keeps on creating new songs. And, his vocubalary continues to expand, in each of the languages that he is learning. He can already count to ten in Mandarin, and he knows the parts of the face in Tagalog.

Today marks something that I consider to be monumental. He said "ice cream" to me. "Want ice cream," he says again. I kindly respond, "Sorry, we don't have any ice cream." "'Ice cream. Ice cream! ICE CREAM!!!!'" His face quickly turns sour as his thirst for ice cream isn't quenched. Luckily, his grandma said to him, "we don't have ice cream, but we have popsicles. Would you like a popsicle?" Even though it wasn't ice cream, it sure sufficed. : )

It's truly something magical, watching your child develop and grow, isn't it?

Love,
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home