My Bibi's Baby Blog - My Child Growing Up - A Daddy's Blog

A father's blog on his child's development. Also, please visit http://MDayTrader.Blogspot.com - My blog as a budding options trader.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

On the Move!

He's on the move! He's now able to get up from a crawl to walking without any assistance!

My little 25-pounds of joy is developing so well. Just a few days ago, he still needed to hang on to a table or wall before taking off for a walk. Now, he's doing it all by himself! : )

OH! Today is the 13th and just yesterday when I was telling him "I love you," he repeated to me "Ah luv wu." What a joy!

It really is something else seeing him develop. I think he is pretty conservative and won't do something unless he's sure he'll be able to do it. He's also clever. If I'm lying down and he's standing up and wants to get to the other side of me, he'll jump head-first over me! Or when he's done eating and I am bringing a spoon-full of food to his mouth, he'll grab the spoon and move it aside. : )

More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home