My Bibi's Baby Blog - My Child Growing Up - A Daddy's Blog

A father's blog on his child's development. Also, please visit http://MDayTrader.Blogspot.com - My blog as a budding options trader.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Funny Baby

Man, my baby's too much! He gets a kick out of getting his nose suctioned with the aspirator! What a riot! He really laughs and giggles when this happens, prolly tickles him or something, but this is just too cute! I guess as he gets older, he'll dislike this more. The only thing that goes up MY nose is my own fingers when I need to pick it, and even then I still don't like doing this, let alone have someone use a suction to clean up MY nose. LOL!

Anyway, his rate of development is still on a positive slope. Every once in a while, he'll balance himself on his feet without support. His voice is getting stronger and his vocabulary is getting stronger; along with "ba's," he's able to say "da" and "la" and "ma" and his famous "baaa-ah," as well as uttering extremely high-pitch tones. We got him a walker thing for Christmas, which at first he wasn't using at all but now he's walking along with it, and it's only been what, a coupla' weeks out from Christmas?

I'm bettin' that he'll be walking here come his first birthday, which is really soon!

Til' next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home