My Bibi's Baby Blog - My Child Growing Up - A Daddy's Blog

A father's blog on his child's development. Also, please visit http://MDayTrader.Blogspot.com - My blog as a budding options trader.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Language Development and Etc.

Oooookay! His language development has taken off like a rocket. He can imitate peoples' words and he can sing! In fact, the other day when I was about to put him to bed, he kept on saying "bye, bye!!!" I decided to ask him, "can you say 'hello!!?'" And he repeated it! Then I just decided to see if he can rattle off anything I say, so I say "hamburger!" Then he says, "ham-ba-ga'!" I say "spaghetti!" He says, "sp-guh-tee!" "Pizza!" "Pza!" It was such a wonderful time to see him grow. This was April 26th.

So right now, my boy is sitting on the couch watching an Elmo DVD on our new 42" LCD! I think it's real funny to see this small kid watching Elmo on a TV that is bigger than him!

He's so fun to watch grow!!
Dad

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dahlia's Day said…

    hi there. i noticed that some annoying spammers have posted their comments on your blog. they should be reported.
    anyways, your blog has some very poignant stories. keep it up! they're very nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home